Monday, April 18, 2011

Letter to Life...

Dear Life,
just a thought,
that you would want to know,
what i want from you...


I don't want a millionaire's mansion,
nor the latest Lexus LS400,
nor an account in the Swiss bank,
or money beyond count...


what use are they to me if I am sad?


the crystal clear pool in my mansion cannot hold my tears
the red Lexus can only match my bloodshot eyes...
while my heart shall crave forever...
what money cant buy...

Dear Life,
Here's what i really want from you:

once , to hold my head high up,
and say to the world,
"I am someone, 
Someone worth praise,
Someone who made her own way to her goal"

i want to shed a tear at the proud smiles,
of all who knew me,
and weep in the arms of my family,
thanking them to have stuck
up with me till the end.

The moment, I shall
Leave you, dear friend and walk into the arms of Death...

I want to do it in style!
Hugging Death like a long lost pal...
Ending this life

With the sweet taste of Success...

No comments:

Post a Comment