Sunday, April 24, 2011

WILD!


Never dream so big that you can't even...
Collect all the pieces together when it shatters....
But in your mind, what truly matters...
Is that by no laws does dreams abide...
So people, dream big, dream wild!!!

There in the unknown...
Resides your fate,
Seek it,
Change it,
Create it,
For its only you who are great....

Is there something you can't do?
Ask yourself...
For it can is never true...
You have the power,
To reach high,
To fly higher,
Don't fear, child...
Dream WILD!! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great poem I will read it again and I will visit often.....RevLa..aka Rev. LaWaughn Rouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am so happy that you like it so much...I keep posting new poems everyday, so you can come back anytime and enjoy new poems...

    Warm Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep dreaming, Teen Princess...it is what keeps us alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MuMuGB: very true...my dreams are my source of living...the reason i bother to wake up everyday is to try to make the dreams of last night come true. similarly, my poems help me put together my thoughts and dreams in words for future reference. hope you enjoyed my poem, and would like the others too. thank you for coming here and commenting...

    lots of love,
    Teen Princess.

    ReplyDelete