Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Solemn Realisation


The One who gave me eyes to see
Has given my tears to fill them,
The One who gave me a heart so loving
Has given me the heart-breaking pain;
The One who gave me my best friends
Has made me lose them once again

With dark clouds above my head,
And eyes full of tears;
My insides aching with heart-breaking pain,
I was engulfed by my fears.

THEN.......................
The dark clouds cleared away
And a cheery Sun shone bright,
Away to the unknown went my fears
And I realized alright

The One who gave me lips bright and red
Has given me a smile for it to adorn,
The One who gave me a soul so powerful
Has given me Angels so that I am never alone.
And to sing when I am melancholic
A cheery hopeful song.
He who gave so many ways would
Make sure that I never step on one which is wrong

AND......................
The One who showed me a Destiny so great
Shall show the path which to walk along!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment